Modern and charming guest room located in the centre of the Vaux-sur-Sûre area in the small village of Rosières...
You will be impressed with Géry and Myriam's innate sense of welcome from the very first moment you meet them! Smiling is second nature to them! They combine these qualities with a good dose of humour that will make for a pleasant stay.
Your room will be a double (1 double bed)
A delicious breakfast
We offer you breakfasts made from the best ingredients. They will make an excellent start to your day enjoying the exceptional opportunities on offer in the Belgian Ardennes for exploring, relaxing and leisure activities.
A unique set menu (starter, main course, dessert) is available for 19 euros. The dishes are made from seasonal ingredients. Here's a peek at some of the meals we may have available for you.
● Assorted platter from the Musée du Cochon (a local charcuterie)
● Chez Thomas terrine
● Farm cockerel with tarragon from the garden
● Young wild boar stew from our forests (seasonal)
● Doe stew (seasonal)
● Grandma's blanquette of veal
● Garden pumpkin soup
● Winville snails in garlic butter
● Rabbit with Belleau truffles
● Lamb shank with winter vegetables
Obanoa is a spa next to the guesthouse. If you're in the mood, you can choose from a wide range of packages offering massages, seawater therapy treatments and a swim in the pool.