This fully renovated former farm in the Ardennes is located on the edge of a small village, 3 miles from Léglise...
It is made up of 4 separate gîtes with a common area to spend time and eat meals for group of up to 32 people.
For lovers of outdoor activities and sports, this property offers a facility that is unique in Ardennes:
- a 65 x 130-foot multipurpose astroturf sports' field that can be used all year round and even at night thanks to its strong lighting;
- 2 tennis courts that can be used from April to October, with strong night lighting available on request
- a 165 foot square grass football field
The house also offers activities for adults and children alike, such as table tennis, table football, a playhouse for children, relaxation area with steam room, gym equipment and male and female showers.
The house also has the advantage of having easy access (5 minutes from the motorway) which makes it easy to get to the many tourist attractions such as the town of Bastogne, the lakes of Haute Sûre in Luxembourg and the largest forest in Wallonia: the Forest of Anlier.
The owner specialises in sporting holidays and has an office in an adjoining part of the building. The owner and his team are available from Monday to Friday for mid-week visits. The owner can be contacted on the weekend if needed.
This house is ideal for large family parties, for sports lovers and for corporate team-building activities.
- All guests must bring sheets and duvet covers/ pillow cases.
- Absolutely no sleeping on beds without bedclothes.